Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the lan-muzic ("lan-muzic" or "we" or "us") website at www.lan-muzic.com and other affiliated websites (the "Website").
Products, Content, Specifications and Accuracy of Information: We attempt to ensure that information on this Website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Website may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this Website. All features, content, specifications, products, colors and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Website are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain measurements and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors. The actual color you see, however, will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in this Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that those products or services will be available at any time. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice and in our sole and absolute discretion, to limit the order quantity on any product or service, to refuse service to any customer and/or to refuse access to the Website by any visitor or customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
GENERAL USE PROVISIONS
All materials provided on the Website, including but not limited to information, documents, products, product images, logos, graphics, sounds, images, compilations, content and services sold on Website ("Materials" or "Content"), are provided either by lan-muzic or by respective third party authors, developers or vendors ("Third Party Providers") and are the copyrighted works of lan-muzic and/or its Third Party Providers (or is permitted/licensed to be used by Third Party Providers), unless specifically provided otherwise. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be modified, copied, printed, reproduced, distributed, republished, performed, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted and/or otherwise used in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or other means, without the prior express written permission of lan-muzic and/or the applicable Third Party Provider. Also, you may not "mirror" or "archive" any Materials contained on the Website on any other server without Johnnie-O’s prior express written permission.
Except where expressly provided otherwise by Johnnie-O, nothing on the Website shall be construed to confer any license or ownership right in or to the Materials, under any of Johnnie-O’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. You acknowledge sole responsibility for obtaining any such licenses. See the "Legal Contact Information" section below if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. Materials provided by Third Party Providers have not been independently reviewed, tested, certified, or authenticated in whole or in part by lan-muzic. lan-muzic does not provide, sell, license, or lease any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by Johnnie-O.
Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on the Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and/or communications regulations and statutes. It is your obligation to comply with all applicable state, federal and international laws. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Termination: You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Website at any time without notice.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Website may contain links or have references to websites controlled by parties other than lan-muzic. lan-muzic is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the contents or use of these third party websites. lan-muzic is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by lan-muzic of the linked website and/or the content and materials found at the linked website, except as specifically stated otherwise by lan-muzic. It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of viruses or other items of an intrusive nature.
Except where expressly provided otherwise by Johnnie-O, all comments, feedback, information and data submitted to lan-muzic through, in association with or in regard to the Website and/or any other lan-muzic goods or services ("Submissions") shall be considered non-confidential and Johnnie-O’s property. This may not include copyright ownership of images which you may upload or have tagged lan-muzic in or have used the hashtag #johnnieo with, but does include an express license to use said images in any method lan-muzic sees fit and make compilations and derivative works thereof in all media now known or hereafter devised. Except as expressly enumerated in the preceding sentence, by providing such Submissions to lan-muzic, you agree to assign to lan-muzic, as consideration in exchange for the use of the Website, all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the Submissions. You represent that you have the right to grant lan-muzic these rights. lan-muzic shall be free to use and/or disseminate such Submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the Submissions that you provide, and that you, not Johnnie-O, have full responsibility for the Submissions, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
You will not post any Submission that (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; or (d) otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity
All Submissions must be true, and in accordance with the rights of privacy and publicity and all federal, state and international law. You may not upload an image or any likeness of another without their consent (or the consent of their parent or guardian if they are under the age of 18). If you do so, lan-muzic reserves the right to cancel or suspend your account. Furthermore, lan-muzic reserves the right to cancel or suspend your account, if in its sole discretion, it believes you are using lan-muzic for improper purposes, or any purpose inconsistent with its business.
lan-muzic does not accept Submissions from persons under the age of 13 ("Child" or "Children"). Furthermore, lan-muzic does not accept any user who is a Child. You are ineligible to use this Website if you are under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 18, you must have your parent or legal guardian set up your account and have them agree to these terms. If you are under the age of 18, you and your parent or legal guardian’s consent to these terms is ongoing and they hereby warrant that they will review these terms for changes, and if any occur, that they will be amenable thereto until you reach age 18, at which point you hereby give your consent to these terms. Furthermore, to the extent any user under the age of 18 makes a Submission of copyrighted materials heretofore, their parent or legal guardian hereby grants lan-muzic all rights to utilize the copyright and image / likeness embodied therein as further enumerated in this Agreement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF lan-muzicEXCEED €1,000.00. IN NO EVENT SHALL lan-muzicOR THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER, TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT, OR OTHER PROPERTY AND/OR FOR LOSS OF DATA, CONTENT, IMAGES, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO ACCESSING OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, MATERIALS, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, EVEN IF THE PARTY FROM WHICH DAMAGES ARE BEING SOUGHT OR THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDER HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
LICENSES FROM YOU
You grant to lan-muzic and its Third Party Providers the non-exclusive, worldwide right to use, copy, transmit and display any data, information, Content or other Materials, provided to lan-muzic by you in the course of accessing and/or using the Website.
By uploading images to the Website or uploading images to social media websites such as Instagram and tagging lan-muzic in such upload or using the hashtag #johnnieo with, you grant to lan-muzic an express license to use said images in any method lan-muzic sees fit and make compilations and derivative works thereof in all media now known or hereafter devised.
BILLING AND PAYMENT
To the extent you purchase any goods and/or services from lan-muzic, you agree to pay for all goods and services ordered from lan-muzic and/or its Third Party Providers except as set forth in a writing signed by an authorized representative of lan-muzic. You will provide lan-muzic with valid and updated credit card or approved purchase order information and with lan-muzic and accurate billing and contact information. If you provide credit card or other authorized payment method information to lan-muzic, you authorize lan-muzic, or a credit card processor of its choosing to bill such credit card or to make such charges as applicable. If lan-muzic, in its sole and absolute discretion, permits you to make payment using a method other than a credit card or other authorized payment method, lan-muzic will invoice you at, or within a reasonable period of, the time of the purchase request. All amounts invoiced hereunder shall be due within thirty (30) days of the date of the invoice.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
Each party represents and warrants that it has the power and authority to enter into this Agreement. To the extent that you represent an entity of any type or any individual besides yourself, you represent and warrant that you have the proper authority to enter into this Agreement on their behalf.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE BY lan-muzic, THE MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN, lan-muzicAND ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS, AND THE GOODS AND SERVICES ASSOCIATED THEREWITH INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND QUALITY OF GOODS AND SERVICES EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE HELD TO BE LEGALLY INVALID. lan-muzicAND ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTIES OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE AND THE GOODS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS ASSOCIATED WITH THE WEBSITE, OR THE RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE GOODS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS ASSOCIATED THEREWITH. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, lan-muzicAND ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) THE OPERATION OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR MATERIALS WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (B) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL YOU PURCHASE OR OBTAIN THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; OR (C) THE GOODS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR THE SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE SERVICES AND WEBSITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NEITHER lan-muzicNOR ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS CONTROL THE TRANSFER OF DATA OVER COMMUNICATIONS FACILITIES, INCLUDING THE INTERNET, AND THAT THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS ASSOCIATED THEREWITH MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS, DELAYS, AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF SUCH COMMUNICATIONS FACILITIES. lan-muzicIS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, OR OTHER DAMAGE RESULTING FROM SUCH PROBLEMS. EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE BY lan-muzic, THE WEBSITE AND THE GOODS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS ASSOCIATED THEREWITH ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. lan-muzicEXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY RELATED TO THE QUALITY OF GOODS AND/OR SERVICES AND THE PERSONS OR BUSINESSES REFERENCED ON THE WEBSITE. YOU USE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND AFFILIATED SERVICES AT YOUR PERIL AND ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO USE OF SAID THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND SERVICES.
lan-muzic shall have no indemnification obligation or other liability for any claim of infringement arising from (a) use of the Website and/or the goods, services or Materials associated with the Website other than in accordance with this Agreement; (b) the combination of the Website and/or the goods, services or Materials associated with the Website with any other products, services, or materials; or (c) any third party products, services, or materials.
You will comply with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties, regulations and conventions in connection with your use of the Website, including without limitation those related to data privacy, international communications, and the exportation of technical or personal data from locations other than the location from which lan-muzic controls and operates the Website and services associated therewith. Furthermore, you expressly agree not to violate any rights of publicity or privacy of any person, nor defame any person or entity.
lan-muzic may give notice by means of a general notice on the Website, electronic mail to your e-mail address on record in Johnnie-O’s account information, or by written communication sent by first class mail or pre-paid post to your address on record in lan-muzic’s account information. You may give notice to lan-muzic at any time by letter delivered by registered mail with return receipt to: 11 Rue Saint-Bon, 75004 Paris, France. All notices shall be deemed to have been given four days after mailing or 36 hours after sending by confirmed facsimile, email or posting to the Website. Furthermore, lan-muzic complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). Any notices given pursuant to the DMCA shall be given to lan-muzic designated agent via email at [email protected] or via registered US mail sent return receipt to: DMCA Compliance Agent, 2048 Cotner Ave, 75004 Paris, CA 90025.
Any action related to this Agreement will be governed by California law and controlling U.S. Federal law. No choice of law rules of any jurisdiction will apply. Any disputes, actions, claims or causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or the Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in 75004 Paris, California and to arbitration as stated herein. At the request of lan-muzic, any controversy or claim related to this Agreement ("Claim") may be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (Title 9, U. S. Code) (the "Act"). The Act will apply even though this Agreement provides that it is governed by the laws of California. Arbitration proceedings will be determined in accordance with the Act, the rules and procedures for the arbitration of financial services disputes of JAMS/Endispute, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company or any successor thereof ("JAMS"), except that discovery in said arbitration shall be limited in scope to the specifics of liability on the Claim, and any discovery related to damages calculations or any financials shall be withheld until after liability has been decided by the arbitrator(s). In the event of any inconsistency between the JAMS rules and this paragraph, the terms of this paragraph shall control. The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS and conducted in 75004 Paris, California. All Claims shall be determined by one arbitrator; however, if Claims exceed Five Million Dollars, upon the request of lan-muzic, the Claims shall be decided by three arbitrators. All arbitration hearings shall commence within ninety (90) days of the demand for arbitration and close within ninety (90) days of commencement and the award of the arbitrator(s) shall be issued within thirty (30) days of the close of the hearing. However, the arbitrator(s), upon a showing of good cause, may extend the commencement of the hearing for up to an additional sixty (60) days. The arbitrator(s) shall provide a concise written statement of reasons for the award. The arbitration award may be submitted to any court having jurisdiction to be confirmed and enforced. The arbitrator(s) will have the authority to decide whether any Claim is barred by the statute of limitations and, if so, to dismiss the arbitration on that basis. For purposes of the application of the statute of limitations, the service on JAMS under applicable JAMS rules of a notice of Claim is the equivalent of the filing of a lawsuit. Any dispute concerning this arbitration provision or whether a Claim is arbitrable shall be determined by the arbitrator(s). The arbitrator(s) shall have the power to award legal fees pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. This paragraph does not limit the right of lan-muzic to: (i) exercise self-help remedies, such as but not limited to, setoff; (ii) initiate judicial or nonjudicial foreclosure against any real or personal property collateral; (iii) exercise any judicial or power of sale rights, or (iv) act in a court of law to obtain an interim remedy, such as but not limited to, injunctive relief, writ of possession or appointment of a receiver, or additional or supplementary remedies. In the event of any dispute (whether or not arbitrated), the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees.
Any proceedings or arbitration to resolve any dispute in any forum will be conducted solely on an individual basis. Neither you nor Company will seek to have any dispute heard as a class action, private attorney general action, or in any other proceeding in which either party acts or proposes to act in a representative capacity. No arbitration or proceeding will be combined with another without the prior written consent of all parties to all affected arbitrations or proceedings.
This Agreement represents the parties' entire understanding relating to the use of the Website and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or additional, communications. lan-muzic reserves the right to change these Terms or its policies relating to the Website at any time and from time to time, and such changes will be effective upon being posted herein. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the Website, which may be posted from time to time. Your continued use of the Website after any such changes and/or postings shall constitute your consent to such changes. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed to reflect the intentions of the invalid or unenforceable provision(s), with all other provisions remaining in full force and effect. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between lan-muzic and you as a result of these Terms or use of the Website. You may not assign this Agreement without the prior written approval of Johnnie-O. Any purported assignment in violation of this section shall be void. lan-muzic reserves the right to use Third Party Providers in the provision of the Website and/or the goods, service and/or Materials associated therewith. The failure of either party to enforce any right or provision in this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by such party in writing. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, its interpretation, its performance, or the like, the prevailing party shall be awarded reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses, court or arbitration costs, and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses attributable to the prosecution or defense of that controversy or dispute. Any and all rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by lan-muzic.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICES
Elements of the Website are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from the Website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by lan-muzic. The lan-muzic trademark and/or other identifiers referenced herein are trademarks of lan-muzic and/or its affiliates, and may be registered in certain jurisdictions.
Nothing contained on the Website should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the Trademarks, Copyrights or Patents owned by lan-muzic or by any third party.
All contents of the Website are: Copyright © 2016 lan-muzic.
Captions and headings contained in this Agreement have been included for ease of reference and convenience and will not be considered in interpreting or construing this Agreement.
LEGAL CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about these Terms, or if you would like to request permission to use any Materials, please contact [email protected]
Exclusions apply. You may not use a coupon code or discount to purchase a gift card.
MLB lan-muzic Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
- Eligibility: The MLB lan-muzic Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (or of the legal age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older) as of the date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. (“Sponsor”), the other MLB Entities (as defined below), lan-muzic, Inc., teamDigital Promotions, Inc. ("Administrator"), and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, governors, related entities, partners, partnerships, principals, licensees, sponsors, and advertising/promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, "Released Parties"), and the immediate family members (parent, spouse, sibling, or child, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household of each (whether or not related) are not eligible to participate or win. The "MLB Entities" shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., MLB Advanced Media, L.P., The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs (“Clubs”), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC, and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local rules and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
- Promotion Period: Sweepstakes begins at 10:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 5/31/19 and ends at 4:00:00 PM ET on 6/21/19 (“Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, you may participate in the Sweepstakes when you visit mlb.com/johnnieo and click on the applicable Sweepstakes banners, buttons and/or links to access the online Sweepstakes entry form (the “Entry Form”). Follow the instructions provided to fully complete and submit the Entry Form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person and per valid e-mail address per day during the Promotion Period. Additional entries from any one person or valid e-mail address in excess of the stated limitation will be void.
- Winner Selection: The potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing (“the Grand Prize Drawing”) conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization, on/about 6/24/19 from amongst all eligible entries received. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The potential winner will be notified by e-mail and/or telephone number.
- One (1) Grand Prize: The Grand Prize winner will receive a three (3)-day/two (2)-night trip for winner and up to three (3) guests to one (1) 2019 regular season MLB game of winner’s choice, subject to availability and Sponsor's approval (the “Game”) consisting of: round-trip coach class air transportation for Grand Prize Winner and guests between the major U.S. airport nearest to Grand Prize winner’s residence in the U.S. and the host city of the Game (“Host City”); two (2) nights’ hotel accommodations (i.e., up to two (2) standard rooms, each double occupancy, depending on the number of guests) in the Host City at a hotel to be determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion; and up to four (4) tickets, depending on the number of guests, for the Grand Prize winner and his/her guest(s) for the Game; and one (1) €500 lan-muzic gift card for winner only (collectively, the “Grand Prize”) (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize =€4,500). Terms, conditions and restrictions on gift card may apply, as designated by issuer. Actual value of Grand Prize will vary depending on Grand Prize winner’s city of departure and host city of the Game. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon. Seat locations at the Game shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Administrator and/or Sponsor, as applicable. Administrator, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to provide ground transportation in lieu of air transportation if winner resides close enough to the host city as determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion for the selected game (and no additional compensation or substitution will be awarded for difference in prize value). Trip must be taken on dates specified by Administrator or prize will be forfeited and, at Administrator’s discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries received for the Grand Prize Drawing. If the selected Game or any other prize-related activity(s) is canceled or postponed for any reason, travel prize will be awarded less applicable prize-related activity(s) and Administrator will substitute that activity(s) with an item(s)/activity(s) of comparable or greater value as determined solely by Administrator. Travel and hotel accommodation restrictions apply. Travel arrangements must be made through Administrator’s agent and on a carrier of Administrator’s choice. Grand Prize winner and his/her guest are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including passports and visas (if applicable) prior to travel and must have no impediment to entering the country of the host city. Grand Prize winner and his/her guest(s) must travel together on the same itinerary. Each guest of the Grand Prize winner must be of legal age of majority in his/her state of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age) unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If any guest is a minor, the Grand Prize winner must be such minor’s parent or legal guardian, or such minor guest’s parent(s) or legal guardian must execute and return all required documents on behalf of such child in form and substance acceptable to Sponsor in its sole discretion. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Major League Baseball game and event dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and may be subject to change. Grand Prize winner and his/her guests agree to comply with all Major League Baseball and Major League Baseball Club stadium rules and regulations relating to the use of Major League Baseball game and/or event tickets and, in accordance therewith, agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with any intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at such game. Administrator and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to winner and/or any guest(s) who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game or event. In the event the Grand Prize winner and/or his or her guest(s) engage in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor or Administrator in its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor/Administrator reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send the Grand Prize winner and/or his or her guest(s) home with no further compensation. The Released Parties will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage, natural disaster or any other event or situation outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game or event. Major League Baseball game tickets awarded as part of the Grand Prize may not be resold or offered for resale or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game, event or exhibition ticket(s). Certain travel restrictions may apply.
- Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize (or any portion thereof) permitted except by Sponsor and Administrator who may substitute the prize (or any portion thereof) with a prize of comparable or greater value at their sole and absolute discretion. Winner is responsible for all income, federal, state and local taxes as well as any other costs or expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including, but not limited to, additional ground transportation, passport or visa fees (if applicable), baggage fees, meals, gratuities, travel insurance, and souvenirs. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to submit his/her valid social security number and/or other identification to Administrator and will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and (unless prohibited by law) Publicity Release within five (5) days of the date of issuance. Each guest of the potential Grand Prize winner will be required to execute and return a Liability Release and (unless prohibited by law) Publicity Release prior to the issuance of travel documents. Non-compliance with any of the foregoing or these Official Rules, the inability to contact the potential winner within the specified time period, failure to return such documents within the specified time period, or the return of the prize or prize notification as undeliverable or unclaimed may result in disqualification and, time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner, at Administrator’s sole discretion, from among all remaining eligible entries. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and agree that (1) the MLB Entities and their designees shall have the right and permission to use (unless prohibited by law) entrant’s name, voice, address (city and state of residence), photograph, and/or other likeness for advertising, promotional and/or trade and/or any other purpose in any and all media or format now known or hereafter devised throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without further compensation, consideration, permission or notification to entrants or any third parties; and (2) Sponsor and the other Released Parties and each of their respective designees and assigns shall have no liability and will be held harmless for any liability, loss, injury or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury, death or damage to personal or real property, to entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or participation in this Sweepstakes. The Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Grand Prize (or any portion thereof) and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty. Administrator and/or Sponsor, as applicable, reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to modify, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) and, in the event of termination, at its discretion, select winner from those eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to event requiring such termination. Administrator and/or Sponsor, as applicable, reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any person and void all associated entries of any person who they believe has tampered with the entry process, or any other component of this Sweepstakes, whose conduct or actions affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or who is in violation of these Official Rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES IN ANY WAY, OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, ADMINISTRATOR, SPONSOR AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS WILL DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT AND RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND/OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW.
- Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of New York, USA without giving effect to any choice of law of conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
- Winner’s Name: For the name of the winner, visit winners.lan-muzic.com/MLBJohnnieO no later than 8/24/19.
- Sponsor: MLB Advanced Media, 11 Rue Saint-Bon, 75004 Paris, France.
- Administrator: teamDigital Promotions, Inc., 11 Rue Saint-Bon, 75004 Paris, France/www.lan-muzic.com.
Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities.